Hochland Natec FreeFilter
The new, innovative Hochland Natec FreeFilter system is used in all processed cheese production processes following the cooker. The application of this new filter system enables production times from approx. 60 to 120 hours without any interruption or having to stop the system. In the filter foreign bodies are held back, such as burnt particles or pieces that haven’t melted. Those particles are sorted out automatically and there is no need to stop the production line.
Optionally the filters can be cleaned using CIP-cleaning at a separate station.
Unique Selling Points
- The Hochland Natec FreeFilter-system guarantees simple handling
- No nylon inlets required
- Reduces labour and rework costs
- Long production times from 60 – 120 hours without interruptions and filter changes
- Can be used for all types of processed cheese as well as for liquid mediums (e.g. brine)
- Automatic “cleaning” during production – in change with CIP cleaning
Run time: from 60 – 120 hours possible without interruption
Products: spreadable cheese, IWS, SOS, imitation cheese
Options: CIP cleaning is possible, varying filer hole sizes