GREASE REDUCTION & Odor Abatement
JimcoClean is an award winning, breakthrough technology that eliminates odor, grease, microbes, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and other emissions from industrial exhaust air.
Using ultraviolet and ozone technology JimcoClean oxidizes away contaminants purifying exhaust from food processors, rendering plants, industrial frying facilities, waste treatment plants and other industrial facilities.
The JimcoClean system is more reliable, consumes less energy and water and needs less maintenance than other competitive technologies (such as wet scrubbers, electrostatic precipitator or bio filters). JimcoClean’s newly developed, patented photolytic oxidation technique eradicates contaminants as or more effectively than competing technologies but costs less to install and operate.
The JimcoClean System Advantages:
- Solves emission problems, meeting increasing federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and community complaints
- Saves energy compared to other technologies
- Requires limited space
- Eliminates odors to the surrounding area, even noxious fumes that other oxidation technologies cannot eliminate
- Is effective even at high moisture contents, such as in industrial frying facilities;
- Does not use any chemicals or fragrance oils
- Generates no waste effluents or harmful residues
- Can be instantly shut-down or started-up
- Has been exhaustively tested and proven reliable
- Is simple to retrofit into existing buildings because of its compact, flexible design
- Up to 98% grease
- Up to 98% odor
- Up to 92% of particulate matter
- Up to 92% of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
The JimcoClean system is designed specifically to the client’s requirements – based on the volume of air, contaminant load, air temperature and emission output demands. The system is easily serviced and can be mounted on the floor, ceiling, roof or wall to suit the installation conditions of your operation. The system can incorporate activated carbon if the highest efficiencies are required; in these cases the excess ozone within the system regenerates the carbon elements, increasing the carbon filter’s lifetime immensely.