SCAN AMERICAN CORPORATION (SAC) was established in 1977 as a Vermont corporation under the name “Wolfking America, Inc.” Soon thereafter, other food processing machine suppliers were added to SAC’s growing list of product lines. By 1983, SAC was becoming known as a supplier of industry innovation with the introduction of the first frozen block grinder, the first bone collector system, and the first machine to form Chicken McNuggets.
In 1995 the company moved from Vermont to Kansas City, Missouri, allowing SAC centralized access to its growing customer base. Customers were soon pleased with even faster parts and field service response and with greater access to the technical knowledge and experience of our sales consultants and service engineers. Today, SAC is still strategically located near the Kansas City International Airport. A full service test lab is now available for customers to run product tests and test-run equipment before they buy. We take pride in offering only the best solutions in processing technology.
Our drive is to provide our customers with technology that matches processing needs.
Our scope of services includes:
– Fully Equipped, 2,100 square foot test lab with cold-room capability in which customers can test their own products on equipment they are considering for purchase
– Demonstration machines are available at our facility for in-house testing or optionally sent to the customer’s facility for in-plant viability testing
– Full OEM parts inventory of all products lines stocked at SAC headquarters, ready for immediate delivery. Our Parts Order Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
– SAC maintains a well qualified staff of Field Service Technicians that are available 24/7 to keep your lines running in cases of emergency
– Comprehensive post installation services – Project management for turnkey projects
– Engineering support for plant layouts and equipment installation